Corporate Law & Corporate Lawyers
Corporate Law includes the interactions between directors, shareholders, creditors, employees, consumers, the environments and the community with one another. Corporate Law, being a significant part of company law (or law of business associations), deals with problems or issues faced by corporate and commercial enterprises in the corporate sector.
Corporate Lawyers provide the following services:
- Drafting of Shareholders agreements,
- Drafting of Employment contracts,
- Drafting of Labor agreements,
- Drafting of Winding up petitions and assistance in winding up proceedings,
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Drafting Corporate agreements,
- Drafting of Leases and Leave and License agreements,
- Establishment of Joint ventures, tripartite agreements,
- Drafting of Technology transfer agreements,
- Drafting of Memorandum of Understanding,
- Preparation of Memorandum of Association and Articles of Associations,
- Drafting of Trust deeds, services agreements,
- Company incorporation documentation,
- Establishment of Project, Liaison & Branch Office,
- Obtaining various licenses and registrations,
- Protection of Intellectual Property Rights of companies,
- Drafting of Loan Agreement,
- Assistance in Corporate Restructuring,
- Act as a mediator between management and stakeholders.
Corporate Law deals with various aspects such as company incorporation, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, amalgamations, establishment of company by foreign entity or persons resident outside India, corporate finance, corporate structuring, administration and management of companies and various other compliance.
With our huge segment of articles and information under Corporate Lawyer segment provided on KanoonMantri.Com, we endeavour to keep our members / readers up-to-date with the latest information and key changes /amendments under Corporate Law. Our services cater to all aspects of law under Corporate Law segment and are available in all cities in India Including Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Ahmedabad, Kolkata & Goa.
With our huge segment of articles and information under corporate law segment provided on KanoonMantri.Com, we endeavor to keep our members/readers up-to-date with the latest information and key changes /amendments under corporate law. Our services cater to all aspects of law under corporate law segment and are available in all cities in India i.e. Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Ahmedabad, Kolkata & Goa etc.
You may like to fill out the online form below to submit your query on Corporate Lawyers. We will put you in touch with the quality lawyers at no cost.